skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tara & Sharkey's Blog
Thursday, September 15, 2005
Here's Bill doing what he does best and in style, as always!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2006
(12)
►
March
(12)
▼
2005
(94)
►
October
(58)
▼
September
(32)
Hope to see you there!Charlie & TaraXXX
Directions to Party (Orangerie Elswout, Overveen)
Directions to Christ Church
I am now officially a Credibl...
Today we did the legal thing at the town hall
Well I do too
At last she is mine!
Mark with an X
Tara's graduation. Liza, Pien, Tara, Oma, Patrick ...
Tara with Tante Jos
My precious sister Anita. A quick recap for you, c...
Some people take it too far. I don't know these pe...
OK it's yellow, I'll grant you that. But 4 people?...
Fantastic. Now we're talking. Its blue, it's yello...
You can imagine these people must be having a good...
Stop messing about now
My folks' happy day. Scott & Ann. Scott's Mum Mary...
The Red Pharoah. The statue depicts some minor loc...
Here's Bill doing what he does best and in style, ...
Just Say No to Leeds United
Near the Church, Hotel Ness is on the left. No, no...
Here's a photograph I took of Amsterdam while out ...
Here's where the party is.
Here's Elswout from Amsterdam
Tara in Haarlem
Message to Church-&-Party Guests
Message to All-Day Guests
The girls went pole dancing.
We asked to see the pictures but they'd sold them....
Greig, Paddy, Miami & Patrick. I'm the one at the ...
My Stag party was extremely normalWe went go-karti...
Tara getting ready for her Hen party
►
August
(2)
►
June
(2)
About Me
Charlie Sharkey
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment