I thought I saw you up there like a big orange bird, it was very moving, I was filling up for a minute out there chief
I saw it too, it was like a large pie
I did see something but it was dark and I didnt have my spectacles with me
Hot Air Balloon? How gay. I can get you a very competitive price on a one-man submarine though.
It was there I saw it with my monocle
Hows my hair?
A leaflet fell into my lap, it said Suki 5 Dollar. It was very upsetting at the time, as I was going to cook onions!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I thought I saw you up there like a big orange bird, it was very moving, I was filling up for a minute out there chief
I saw it too, it was like a large pie
I did see something but it was dark and I didnt have my spectacles with me
Hot Air Balloon? How gay. I can get you a very competitive price on a one-man submarine though.
It was there I saw it with my monocle
Hows my hair?
A leaflet fell into my lap, it said Suki 5 Dollar. It was very upsetting at the time, as I was going to cook onions!
Post a Comment