Greetings from the south.It's "for" people ;-)Tsk, you always got yer mixed participles, erm... mixed.Had a great weekend at your wedding, must do it again sometime. See, I'm at it now...See you both sooner than 2009.Love Jeff
RE: "must do it again sometime" I've done my bit cobber, now it's your turn.If you cant find a good one Ive heard there are some great deals to be had on oriental Pay-As-You-Go types.Want to buy a hot air balloon?
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Greetings from the south.
It's "for" people ;-)
Tsk, you always got yer mixed participles, erm... mixed.
Had a great weekend at your wedding, must do it again sometime. See, I'm at it now...
See you both sooner than 2009.
Love Jeff
RE: "must do it again sometime" I've done my bit cobber, now it's your turn.
If you cant find a good one Ive heard there are some great deals to be had on oriental Pay-As-You-Go types.
Want to buy a hot air balloon?
Post a Comment